Big bags with labels
We offer special UN Big Bags for the storage and / or transport of hazardous substances. These bags are ideal for fabrics such as:
- Wood dust
- Explosive substances
- Flammable substances
We offer a wide range of UN Big Bags. You will find various formats in our range. To order our Big Bags you can easily request a quote online.
UN Big Bag types
In our product range you will find the following UN Big Bag types:
- 13H1 - FIBCs produced from uncoated polypropylene
- 13H2 - FIBCs produced from coated polypropylene
- 13H3 - FIBCs produced from uncoated polypropylene with a (plastic bag) liner
- 13H4 - FIBCs produced from coated polypropylene with a (plastic bag) liner
To determine which UN Big Bag model you need, it is important that you have a UN substance identification number. Subsequently, the classification of the substance determines which UN Big Bag types we advise you on the basis of the hazard classification.
UN Big Bags hazard classes
For optimum levels of safety, our UN Big Bags ae manufactured entirely with UN standards and ISO 21898 from flat woven polypropylene. Our range of UN Big Bags are also equipped with hazard classes. Each bag includes an icon with the appropriate class number clearly identified, along with the UN Big Bag type and UN dust identification number.
The UN Big Bags hazard classes are marked with numbers ranging from 1 to 9. Some classes are further subdivided according to the nature of appropriate hazards:
- Class 1: Explosive substances and articles
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 3: Flammable liquids
- Class 4: Caustic solids, self-reactive substances and solid explosives in non-explosive touring state
- Class 4.2: Substances susceptible to spontaneous ignition
- Class 4.3: Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- Class 5.1: Oxidizing agents
- Class 5.2: Organic peroxides
- Class 6.1: Toxic substances
- Class 6.2: Infectious substances
- Class 7: Radioactive substances
- Class 8: Corrosive substances
- Class 9: Various dangerous substances and articles
UN Big Bags substance identification number
The United Nations allocates a UN Big Bags substance identification number to dangerous substances; the so-called UN number. For example, adhesives are given the number 1133, while perfume products have the number 1266. There are currently in existence some 3,000 UN numbers. Our bags are always provided with a UN Big Bags dust identification number.
UN Big Bags with labels
You can find UN Big Bags with labels online at the BigBagStore. These labels contain the appropriate hazard class number, the UN Big Bag model, along with the UN substance identification number. It is also possible to have your Big Bag printed with your own logo or brand identification, helping you maximise corporate awareness and identity. Keen to learn more about this personalisation option? If so, why not get in touch with our friendly team of experts. Our specialists are on hand to help you with industry-leading insights and expertise. If you already know which Big Bags with labels you require, you can quickly request a quote today.